The Mason MBA's highly competitive acceptance rate is based on a number of factors: your fit within the program and potential contribution to a collegial learning environment, relevant work experience, leadership potential, letters of recommendation, and a competitive GMAT or GRE score.
Mason MBA On-campus and Online Eligibility Requirements
- An earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education, or international equivalent, verified from official transcripts
- A minimum of two years of full-time, post-baccalaureate professional employment
- One college-level calculus course prior to enrolling (recommended but not required)
- Online application and fee
- Transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Official GMAT score OR GRE score - GMAT/GRE waivers may be considered.
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- One Goals Statement
- Video Introduction (optional)
- Additional requirements for international students and undergraduate degrees from outside the United States
No portion of the portfolio is weighted more than another; the admissions committee considers the entire application to ensure that they have a complete profile of a candidate’s professional and academic qualifications.
Fall Application Deadlines
|APPLICATION DEADLINE||DECISION RELEASED||ENROLLMENT FORM & FEE DUE|
|Round One||November 15||February 1||March 1|
|Round Two||February 1*||March 15||April 15|
|Round Three||April 1||May 15||June 1|
*International applicants are required to apply and have all necessary application documents in to the University by February 1. Even if final deadlines are extended, international applicants will still be required to apply and have all necessary application documents in to the University by February 1 due to visa processing timelines.
Please note that the deadline to apply for George Mason University Scholarships is April 30, 2019.
If you would like more information, please contact your admissions counselor: