Students in the U.S. Military
If you are currently a member of the U.S. armed services looking to make the most of your career opportunities in the future, George Mason University School of Business offers an ideal opportunity to gain an advanced business degree and the critical skills you need for success in the military and beyond.
National Defense Executive MBA
Our National Defense Executive MBA is the only program of its kind in the world designed to develop leaders and managers in the U.S. defense industry. We combine a high caliber executive business education with the specialized knowledge and skills required to advance your career in the defense sector.
You will expand your knowledge across all business disciplines including executive leadership growth and industry intelligence. You'll also develop an expert skill set to support programmatic operations and budgetary decision-making in the defense sector.
The National Defense EMBA is offered in a hybrid or online format. Choose the delivery format that best fits your busy schedule.
Program at a Glance
- Spring start date for hybrid in-class program. Two start date option for online program.
- Completed in a twenty (18) month period
- Classes held every other weekend, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (One Friday a month and every other Saturday)
- Cohort of experienced professionals
- 2 national defense residencies in Washington, D.C.
- Optional global residency (at an additional cost)
- Total of 51 credit hours
- Learn more
To learn more about the services offered at George Mason University for military members, please visit our Military Services Office.