- Submit online application and fee by appropriate admissions deadline.
- Please do not submit materials or items prior to submitting an online application. If you submit your application first, it will make the matching process of your documents (transcripts and test scores) easier and faster.
- The following documents must be uploaded and submitted with the online application: résumé and essay statement. Professional recommendations are sent and received electronically as part of the online application.
- GMAT scores will be made available to the MBA Admissions Office electronically if you request that your scores be sent to George Mason University when taking the exam. Or you can submit official GRE scores in place of the GMAT. We will accept either exam.
- The admissions committee will review your application file. No portion of the portfolio is weighted more than another; the admissions committee considers the entire application to ensure that they have a complete profile of a candidate's professional and academic qualifications. An interview is by invitation only. We will notify you if you have been selected to interview.
Any documents (transcripts or GMAT or GRE scores) sent via mail should be addressed to
George Mason University
4400 University Drive, MS 5A2
Fairfax, VA 22030
All admissions decisions are final.