Mason MBA Program Costs
Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C., Residents - $906.75 per credit hour for a full tuition cost of $43,524
Other U.S. Residents and International Students - $1,677.25 per credit hour for a full tuition cost of $80,508
An MBA is an investment in your future. Not sure you'll see a return on investing in an MBA? Find out the true ROI of a Mason MBA.
Mason MBA Fee Structure
- Accepted Student Enrollment Fee: $500**
- Graduate Student Fee: $60**
- Education Resource Fee: a mandatory per-semester fee, which is $100 for seven or more credits, or $60 for less than seven credits.
- Books: Average $150 per course
- Airfare to/from country for global residency
Military Students and Dependents
For domicile and tuition information and policies, please click here.
**A onetime fee for a new Mason MBA student. The accepted student enrollment fee will be waived for a student using VA benefits.
Please note that rates and fees are subject to change. For current tuition rates and student fees, please visit the Student Accounts Office website.