Mason MBA Program Costs
Virgina, Maryland, and Washington, D.C., Residents - $860.50 per credit hour for a full tuition cost of $41,304*
Other U.S. Residents and International Students - $1,568.75 per credit hour for a full tuition cost of $75,300
Mason MBA Fee Structure
- Accepted Student Enrollment Fee: $400**
- Graduate Student Fee: $60**
- Education Resource Fee: a mandatory per-semester fee, which is $100 for seven or more credits, or $60 for less than seven credits.
- Books: Average $150 per course
- Airfare to/from country for global residency
Military Students and Dependents
For domicile and tuition information and policies, please click here.
*The discounted tuition rate for Maryland and Washington, D.C. residents applies to new students entering in Fall 2014 and Fall 2015.
**A onetime fee for a new Mason MBA student
Please note that rates and fees are subject to change. For current tuition rates and student fees, please visit the Student Accounts Office website.