Your Future is Waiting. Right Here. Right Now.
The George Mason University Masters in Real Estate Development program—now located on our Arlington campus—prepares you for key positions in real estate development.
Our Masters in Real Estate Development degree offers you:
- A carefully designed master in real estate development curriculum providing the practical skills needed to understand, structure and lead successful real estate development projects.
- A cross-disciplinary masters degree in real estate development drawing on the expertise of faculty members within the School of Business, School of Public Policy, and Volgenau School of Engineering
- A rich environment within which to study real estate development (including on-site case studies of major projects throughout the National Capital Region, classroom meetings with accomplished area professionals, and workshops with leading regional development practitioners)
- A forum for professional development presenting you with unique opportunities to connect with the Northern Virginia–metropolitan Washington, D.C. real estate development community through Mason's Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship.
Living Small: The Design and Development of Micro-Units in the National Capital Region
- The Demographic Imperative for Micro-Unit Demand in the National Capital Region
- The Macro View on Micro-Units: A National Review of this Emerging Trend
Northern Virginia Apartment Summit - March 2015
(Co-sponsor: Northern Virginia Apartment Association)
- Micro Units: Demand [Hype] and Design
Sandy Sliverman, Principal, Perkins Eastman
- Status Report on Micro Unit Projects: Nationally and in the National Capital Region
Bob Wulff, Director, Mason MS in Real Estate Development