Admission is competitive and is based on a number of factors: your fit within the program and potential contribution to a collegial learning environment, relevant work experience, leadership potential, and letters of recommendation.
- Submit your completed application online. The following documents must be uploaded and submitted with the online applicaton: resume and career goals statement..
- Professional recommendations are sent and received electronically as part of the online application. Academic references are not accepted.
- Official transcripts should be sent directly to our Admissions Office.
- Keep the length of your resume to less than two pages. For every employment experience listed, include your specific responsibilities and accomplishments. Don’t be afraid to include items that have enhanced you professionally, (e.g. fluency in a foreign language, education abroad, civic honors and achievements, technical competencies, and leadership activities).
- The personal career goals statement relates to post-Real Estate Development career goals.
- Proofread your essays.
- Items submitted to the university as part of an application become property of the university and cannot be returned to you.