- Submit online application and fee by appropriate admissions deadline.
- The following documents must be uploaded and submitted with the online application: résumé and career goals statement. Professional recommendations are sent and received electronically as part of the online application. Two professional recommendations are required.
George Mason University
MS Real Estate Development Admissions
4400 University Drive, MS 5F3
Fairfax, VA 22030
- The admissions committee will review your application portfolio.
- You will be notified of our admissions decision approximately 4-6 weeks after your application has been sent to the admissions committee for review.
- If accepted into the MS in Real Estate Development program, you will enroll by the appropriate deadline.
All admissions decisions are final. You must enroll under the program for which you applied. To change your credit hour status, you must re-apply for that program.
No portion of the application portfolio is weighted more than another; the admissions committee considers the entire application to ensure that they have a complete profile of a candidate’s professional and academic qualifications.