Office of Student Success and Academic Services
We empower students through intentional engagement to define and achieve academic and professional success in a diverse business environment.
The Office of Student Success and Academic Services in the School of Business has a staff of professional academic advisors who are available to meet with you as you navigate your business degree requirements. The Academic Advisors are happy to meet with you in a variety of ways:
- Walk-ins: 15 minute advising meetings available on a drop-in basis. Please click here for our advising hours.
- In-person appointments: 30 minute meetings that are required to be scheduled. Please click here to visit our online scheduling portal.
- Skype Appointments: Learn more about Skype Advising.
- Evening Walk-ins: Available on Monday and Tuesday evenings from 4:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m. during the fall and spring semesters (not available during summer).
- Email: Reserved for general questions. Please email email@example.com. (IMPORTANT: all emails must be from your masonlive email account)
In addition to meeting individually with you, the advisors host various events and workshops to guide you on your path to success. All events are open to all School of Business students and are great ways to network with our office as well as fellow students. Please contact our office if you have questions and we look forward to seeing you throughout the semester!
Events and Workshops
- WelcomeFest: Come celebrate the start of the semester with the School of Business.
- Graduation Guides: Workshop series that teaches you how to plan your courses until you graduate!
- Major and program explorations: Various events to assist students in discovering what their major can do for them.
- Student success initiatives: programs to guide students through development of successful study skills.
- Study Abroad: Learn about various opportunities to explore our world.
- Diversity initiatives: seminars, workshops, and discussions on diversity within the business environment.
See School of Business Calendar of Events for more information on dates, times, locations, and registration for events and workshops!