Management Information Systems Concentration
Mason's management information systems (MIS) concentration is designed to meet the market demand for graduates who can design and manage technology-driven business solutions. Through the MIS concentration, you will learn to:
- Leverage information systems.
- Improve business models and processes.
- Oversee supply chain operations.
- Manage database systems, networks, and websites.
- Make appropriate corporate investments into business technology.
- Manage complex technology projects.
Mason’s MIS program prepares you for a range of career options that intersect people, processes, and technology.
Learning Goals for MIS Concentration
- Apply knowledge of information technology and business functions to understand its application in assessing, designing, and improving business processes.
- Become aware of the uses of technology in business.
- Communicate effectively.
- Increase knowledge about the legal environment of business.
- Learn how to be critical thinkers.
MIS faculty mentors can provide additional information on information systems jobs and operations management jobs. For more information about the faculty mentor program, contact email@example.com.