Find a Job
The keys to a successful job search include knowing yourself, researching employers, developing superior cover letters and resumes, networking, brushing up your interview skills, and following-up with employers. Remember, keep your options open!
- Log into HireMason, Mason's job and internship database.
- Register for On-Campus Interviewing to interview with employers coming to campus to recruit for various positions including full-time and internship opportunities.
- Check out our Network with Employers page to view programs and events designed to assist with your job search
- Check out job and internship search links, which include niche job sites for School of Business majors.
- Use employment or temporary agencies
- Respond to ads in newspapers, trade journals, and online employment bulletins
- Attend the Fall and Spring Career Fairs.
The School of Business' career consultants are happy to help at any step of the way. Finding a job can often feel a bit overwhelming. We encourage students to come in for an appointment or use the walk-in hours to create an individual job search strategy.