School of Business students pursuing a BS degree must complete a minimum of 120 credits, including the Mason Core requirements, business foundations, business core and major requirements. In addition, the following requirements must be met:
- A minimum of 45 credits at the 300- or 400-level.
- A minimum of 30 credits of School of Business core and major courses at Mason.
- At least 9 credits required for the specific major and BUS 498 taken at Mason.
- A grade of C or higher earned in the business foundations, business core and major requirements.
Students should carefully examine prerequisites for School of Business courses. Students may be removed from a course if they enroll without having fulfilled the prerequisites.
- Mason Core Courses
- School of Business Requirements
- School of Business Core Courses
- School of Business Major Courses: six courses (18 credits) with a grade of "C" or better are required.
Please visit https://patriotweb.gmu.edu/ for your online degree evaluation in PatriotWeb.