A grade of "C" or higher is required for all MKTG major courses.
Marketing major requirements* (9 credits):
- MKTG 312 Consumer Behavior
- MKTG 351 Marketing Research Techniques and Applications
- MKTG 471 Marketing Management
Marketing major electives* (9 credits) – choose three courses:
- MKTG 311 Sales Management
- MKTG 313 Integrated Marketing Communications
- MKTG 315 Internet Marketing
- MKTG 332 Retailing and E-Commerce Management
- MKTG 333 Business to Business Marketing
- MKTG 407 International Marketing
- MKTG 451 Competitive Intelligence and Information Security
- MKTG 455 Ethnic and Multicultural Marketing
- MKTG 462 Honors Seminar in Marketing
- MKTG 481 Marketing in the Nonprofit Sector
- MKTG 491 Special Topics in Marketing
- MKTG 499 Independent Study in Marketing
Internet Marketing Resiliency (IMR) - IMR helps students prepare for careers in electronic marketing. A Concentration in IMR may be declared by MKTG students in the 2005-2011 catalog years, or a Specialization in IMR may be pursued by students in catalog years 2012 to present. For details about the IMR requirements in the MKTG major, click on the link below and select your catalog year for the BS MKTG program. For additional questions, please meet with a School of Business academic advisor.
*For course descriptions see the University Catalog.