School of Business Required Courses
The following are the School of Business requirements in addition to the general education requirements for the bachelor of science degree:
- Econ 103 Microeconomics* (3 credits)
- Econ 104 Macroeconomics* (3 credits)
- Econ 300-400 Upper Level Economics (any, except for ECON 385) (3 credits)
- Math 108 Calculus with Business Applications* (3 credits) - Math 113 can be substituted for Math 108
- Natural Science - School of Business requires 8 credits of Lab Science, and recommends a two semester sequece. Click here and scroll down to Natural Science for a list of lab sciences.
- One course in Anthropology, Psychology, Sociology or
SOM 100 (3 credits)
Two of the requirements fulfill the general education sections for Social and Behavioral Science and Quantitative Reasoning.
*The School of Business requires a “C” or better grade for this course.
See the University Catalog for course descriptions.