George Mason Students

Declaring a Business Minor or an Entrpreneurship Practice Minor

If you are currently declared in a major other than one offered by the School of Business, you may wish to consider adding a Business Minor or Entrepreneurship Practice Minor to your undergraduate program. Regardless of major, almost all graduates will find themselves in a business environment, and our minors offer valuable knowledge that will help you succeed in the world of work.

Important Steps to Declare a Minor

  • Submit a signed (by the OACS office located in Room 008 of Enterprise Hall) Minor Declaration form to the Registrar. The minor code for the Business Minor is "BUS" and the code for the Entrepreneurship Practice Minor is "ENPR."
  • After the form has been processed, check your online degree evaluation in PatriotWeb to see how the minor appears in your evaluation and what minor requirements you have remaining.
  • For additional questions, meet with a School of Business academic advisor.

Important Policies

George Mason University School of Business

Ranked by U.S. News & World Report in the top 10 percent of all AACSB accredited business schools, the School of Business is one of only 25 percent of business schools accredited in both business and accounting by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International.




Main Campus
School of Business 
Enterprise Hall 
4400 University Drive, MS 1B1
Fairfax, VA 22030

AACSB Accreditation