Declaring a Minor
Students majoring in one of the five majors offered by the School of Business may choose to minor in the international business or entrepreneurship. Students with a major outside of the School of Business may choose to minor in business or entrepreneurship practice.
Whether you are a business school or non-business school major, the process for declaring a minor is the same.
Important Steps to Declare a Minor
- Visit the School of Business's Office of Academic Services (Enterprise Hall 008) to get the required signature needed for the Minor Declaration form. A School of Business academic advisor will provide the correct minor code necessary to complete the form.
- Minor in International Business students will need a co-curricular approval form signed by the Director of Minors Programs.
- Submit a signed Minor Declaration form to the Registrar.
- After the form has been processed, check your online degree evaluation in PatriotWeb to see how the minor appears in your evaluation and what minor requirements you have remaining.
- For additional questions, meet with a School of Business academic advisor.