Study Abroad Opportunities
International opportunities abound for School of Business students to study abroad. Honors programs, internships, summer programs, direct exchange programs and short-term study tours are some of the numerous opportunities within reach of our students.
Some of the opportunities available to School of Business undergraduate students include:
- Chinese Language and Business Program, in Beijing, China
- Direct Exchange, Tsinghua University, China
- EuroMed, Marseille, France
- Oxford Honors
- London Internship
- International Internships
- Additional Study Abroad Opportunities
Scholarships for study abroad:
- CGE Global Perspectives Scholarship
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship for Undergraduate Study Abroad
- IIE Study Abroad Funding
- Other scholarship possibilities
For more information about study abroad, please visit the Center for Global Education.