The School of Business has identified international study abroad programs at accredited institutions abroad in order to provide exchange programs for all of our majors. There are numerous international opportunities for School of Business students to study abroad. Honors programs, internships, summer programs, direct exchange programs and short-term study tours are some of the many opportunities within reach of our students.
Study abroad tours:
- MGMT 454: Social Impact and Entrepreneurship- Colombia
- The Oxford Semester
- London Internship
- International Internships
- KEDGE Business School: France
- Jonkoping University: Sweden
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid: Spain
- University of Technology Sydney: Australia
Scholarships are also available for students who are interested in studying abroad:
- Mason Study Abroad Scholarship
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship for Undergraduate Study Abroad
- IIE Study Abroad Funding
- Other scholarship possibilities
For more information about study abroad, please visit Mason Study Abroad.