The School of Business takes academic suspension very seriously. In most cases, we do not consider allowing suspended students to take courses because it is not in their best academic interest.
Students have the right to an appeal of suspension although appeals are rarely approved. Reasons for an appeal may not be academic (e.g. "My classes were hard").
For an appeal to be considered the student must:
- Complete the Academic Actions Workshop
- Meet with an academic advisor
- Submit a written appeal
Your appeal must be submitted to Enterprise Hall, lower level, room 008 by the following deadlines:
For Fall return -
- If suspended at the end of the previous spring - August 1
- If suspended at the end of the previous summer - August 15
For Spring return -
- If suspended at the end of the previous spring or summer - December 1
- If suspended at the end of the previous fall - January 10
Any student wishing to return after a dismissal would need to submit a request to return. The request deadlines are:
For Fall Semester - June 1
For Spring Semester - October 1