Client Service Representative Opportunity with Freedom Bank
Job Title: Client Service Representative
Work Location: Sales Office
Department: Community Banking
Reports To: Operations Manager
The Client Service Representative (CSR) handles routine transactions for clients such as cashing checks, accepting deposits and loan payments; has the responsibility for opening and servicing all types of deposit accounts, and for promoting other bank services. Assists new and existing clients through needs based conversations and provides appropriate solutions to meet their needs. Performs all duties within the compliance of the bank’s policies and procedures.
The CSR position is under the direction and supervision of the Sales Office Operations Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enhances client relationships by understanding all of the bank’s products and services, initiating conversations to identify client needs and recommending product and services solutions to match those needs, including referrals to other lines of business
- Performs client transactions such as the accepting of deposits and payments, disbursing of cash, issuing of official checks, preparing of currency transaction reports and placing stop payments
- Performs all duties associated with opening, maintaining and closing all types of client deposit accounts and assisting with optional account services, including stop payments, wire transfers, check orders and debit card requests
- Develops and maintains knowledge of bank products and services
- Participates in sales outreach strategies including outbound calling to achieve individual and team goals for deposit growth and referrals to our business line partners
- Represents and participates in community events sponsored by the Bank
- Make a concentrated effort to solve client concerns, issues and problems
- Maintains proficiency in digital channel technology and possesses the ability to educate clients
- Identifies risk and escalate concerns through proper channels
- Completes and passes all required BVS classes on time
- Maintains security of cash drawer
- Adheres to all bank and regulatory policies and procedures specific to position
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Minimum six months of cash handling and customer service experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Competence to exercise sound business judgement
- Proficient computer skills
- Capability to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team