APPLY NOW! School of Business Marketing Intern
The George Mason University School of Business is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our Business for a Better World Center and provide creative ideas to help us achieve our goals.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our Center’s leadership team and School of Business marketing and communication team to enhance all stages of our marketing.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain knowledge of sustainable development and broad experience marketing the Center’s work in this space.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Research marketing strategies and social media content for similar Centers and share findings on best practices and ideas for content and strategy
- Create and prepare blog posts and social media content
- Help design, prepare content for, and update websites and social media
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Assist Center leadership in the design, content, and creation of Center newsletter
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Provide general administrative assistance
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Passion for sustainability and the mission and vision of Business for a Better World
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong interest in the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online in Handshake here: https://gmu.joinhandshake.com/jobs/3507360
Deadline: Friday, February 21st, 2020 by 5:00 pm.