APPLY NOW! Quality and Compliance Auditor at Constellis
Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
The Quality and Compliance Auditor is an excellent position for a self-motivated individual with a strong desire for learning.
- Assist Director, Quality Management in the maintenance of Quality Management System, and multiple Security Operations Systems based on ISO 9001, PSC.1, and ISO 18788.
- Perform contract compliance and management system audits.
- Analyze and track audit results, tracking all findings to resolution.
- Work with departments and projects to write/update policies, procedures, work instructions, etc.
- Develop expertise in applicable laws and regulations associated with corporate functions, and contracts.
- Support meeting preparation, metrics reporting, training, and external audit preparation activities.
- Support analysis and reporting of customer satisfaction survey results.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Finance or related field.
- Two years of previous auditing experience preferred.
- Work experience with ISO 9001 preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and writing skills.
- Ability to prioritize work, and work with minimal supervision or direction.
- Ability to comfortably interact and clearly communicate verbally and in writing with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Must be able to travel to other corporate facilities and projects domestically and outside of the U.S. (CONUS and OCONUS). Travel to high-risk areas may also be required.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Must be able to travel to other corporate facilities and projects domestically and outside of the U.S. (CONUS and OCONUS). Travel to high-risk areas may also be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.