APPLY NOW! Internships with Martinsville-Henry County
Martinsville-Henry County is a thriving small-town community
on the southern border of Virginia. While our heritage is deeply rooted in the
textiles, furniture, and motorsports industries, our community is now home to
global and national organizations in manufacturing, engineering, food
processing, and technology. In an effort to grown interest in our community and
bring talented, young professionals to our area, our economic development
office has partnered with local employers to offer a summer internship program
for juniors, seniors, graduate students, and those who have completed their
degree within the last twelve months. Our summer internship program is a blend
of industry experience, professional development, civic engagement, and social
Internship Program Highlights:
- All of our internship positions are full-time PAID positions, starting at $12.50/hr.
- We are able to offer free, dormitory-style housing to students living outside the Martinsville-Henry County, VA area for the duration of the internship.
- The program will run from June 1st to July 24th, tentatively.
- Interns will attend weekly civic engagement activities, professional development, and/or social events organized by the Martinsville-Henry County Economic Development Corporation at no cost to the intern.
- We are offering a capstone experience at the end of our program led by Disney Institute wherein participants complete Disney’s Approach to Leadership Excellence training.
- Application Deadline: March 16th, 2020
We are currently seeking interns for positions in accounting, business development, business processing, marketing, supply chain management, information systems, and more. If you have students actively seeking an internship for the upcoming summer, please share this opportunity with them. For a full list of our current internship offerings, please visit our online job board at https://mhcinternship.jobboard.io/. All of our positions are also listed for students in Handshake.
Please direct any questions to Beth Marshall at email@example.com