Careers in Energy Diversity Student Conference, October 7-9, 2020
Calling interested students!
Do you want to start your career with a value-driven energy company that is committed to diversity, sustainability and community engagement?
The Diversity Student Conference is going virtual this year!
About the conference:
- October 7-9, 2020
- An opportunity to learn more about Dominion Energy, a Fortune 200 company
- Be considered for a paid full-time internship for summer 2021
Who can apply?
- Women and minorities
- Current college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Preferred majors: business, engineering, information technology, liberal arts, math, science, technology, and trades. All majors will be considered.
Application deadline August 31, 2020.
For more information, or to apply: