APPLY NOW! Pre-processor at Cardinal Title Group
Cardinal Title Group is currently accepting resumes from qualified candidates to join our team as pre-processors. The positions would be based out of our Chantilly headquarters but could provide the opportunity for future advancement to full-time processing roles with options to work out of various satellite offices. The position requires an individual that is detail oriented, self-motivated, and exhibits a willingness to work as part of a team. The right candidate must possess the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple files at once.
- Provide processors with front-end support by ordering surveys, title abstracts and commitments, loan payoffs, and judgments
- Communicate effectively with sellers, purchasers, real estate agents, and lenders to obtain documentation necessary for closing
- Assist in the preparation of deeds
- Other administrative tasks
- 1+ years of experience in the title industry
- Knowledge of title software (Qualia and/or TSS)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive interpersonal and strong customer
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
and jump between files
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- High school degree required; college degree preferred
If you do not meet some of the above requirements, but are a hard-working individual eager to learn, please reach out. We are willing to provide the necessary training for the right people to be successful with us.
Cardinal Title offers qualified candidates a competitive salary, health benefits, and the ability to grow within a company that is rapidly expanding. If you think you have the experience and would like to schedule an interview, send your resume today!
Cardinal Title Group