APPLY NOW! Junior or Entry-level Recruiter at FedWriters
Job Title: Recruiter (Junior or Entry-level)
FedWriters offers team members the opportunity to gain a lasting impression in this fast-growing small business. We are a professional writing, communication, and analysis company that provides more than 20 Federal agencies with our services. We help government and commercial organizations develop a range of products, including technical reports, training materials, regulatory and policy documents, engineering documents, multimedia content, and more!
Every satisfied client is attributed to your efforts. It is the perfect time to get in with FedWriters and join a company that is consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in America. Take a minute to check us out!
You Are A Perfect Fit If You, Like FedWriters, Value:
- Teamwork you believe teams are essential for promoting success and growth.
- Leadership you value leadership and the structure it provides in order to facilitate efficiency.
- Goals you strive to achieve goals and to ensure success and growth.
- People you value people, including yourself, and strongly believe in the power of maintaining healthy relationships.
The purpose of this position is to support FedWriters HQ with business development and recruiting efforts.
- Draft, edit, and process job requisitions and determine staffing needs.
- Use traditional and nontraditional resources (such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc.) to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Work with recruiters to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
- Manage current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system.
- Manage application/resume file and retention according to FedWriters policy.
- Screen resumes, interview candidates, administer appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, and make recommendations for hire.
- Attend BD/recruiting meetings and take notes as needed.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- College degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related discipline is preferred.
- Outgoing and willing to learn, and strong communication skills.
Work Setting and Environment:
- Part time/full time position with flexible hours (minimum 20 hours a week preferreduntil transition to FT).
- Normal business hours, Monday Friday.
- Fairfax, Virginia (remote until further notice).
Learn more and apply here: https://fedwriters.isolvedhire.com/jobs/242621.html