EY Empower Consulting Learning Series
Our Tysons, VA Campus Recruiting team is excited to announce that we will be hosting our first “Empower Consulting: A Learning Series To Break Down Gender Barriers In The Work Place” this spring. The goal of this learning series is to attract and educate strong candidates in the consulting profession. This program will focus on early sourcing efforts to feed our 2022 intern and staff pipeline for the FSO Business Consulting Program, and the GPS and Regional Finance Consulting Track in Tysons.
About the “Empower Consulting” learning series
Candidates selected to participate in the series will be invited to a two part virtual series, where they will hear from our consulting professionals, network with their peers, and immerse themselves in EY’s culture of inclusion and the transformative work we do. Candidates will learn skills to sharpen their leadership, teamwork, and communication as they develop into future consulting professionals. Below is a list of touchpoint dates and themes for your reference. More information to be provided on sessions in the coming weeks.
Touch Point #1 | EY Consulting Overview Presentation – June 8th
Touch Point #2 | Skill Development Session – June 29th
- Grow your network and learn about EY consulting from business leaders
- Collaborate with students from universities across the region
- Enhance your knowledge of industries and clients we support
- Sharpen your soft skills through workshops
- Learn about EY’s commitment to gender equity in the work place
To qualify for the learning series:
- Strong preference for candidates that identify as female or non-binary and be one or two years from graduation (current sophomores or juniors, with a final graduation date of December 2021 – May 2022 for S/F 2022 Staff or December 2022 – May 2023 for Summer 2022 interns.)
- Applicants should be planning to pursue a degree in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Business Economics, Mathematical Business, Business IT/MIS, Supply Chain Operations, Management.
- A strong academic record, including, without limitation, course work that EY deems relevant to this position
- Have a significant interest in professional services and a career in consulting
- Possess integrity, maturity, dependability and enthusiasm
- Demonstrate analytical, teamwork and organizational skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
Could a career in consulting be for you?
You’ll never know unless you try! We hope you will participate in this great brand- and career-building opportunity. Good luck!
Express interest in the program
Complete our candidate interest form here: https://ey.recsolu.com/external/form/Wdc4I38pp8z_3rbSOa5Tfw
Students will be notified on their selection status to participate in the learning series by May 17th.
Interest form deadline: May 7th, 2021 at 11:59PM
For questions, please contact Tysons Consulting Campus Recruiter, Sean Woolford at Sean.Woolford@ey.com.