APPLY NOW! Loan Officer Assistant at McLean Mortgage Corporation
Position Title: Loan Officer Assistant
Job Purpose: Loan Officer Assistants work closely with Loan Officers to ensure all appropriate loan origination documents are thoroughly completed and adhere to Company, investor, and industry established standards.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Organize and track active loans as directed by the assigned Loan Officer.
- Monitor the status of each loan file, updating the loan officer on pipeline status and borrower on status of loan.
- Establish appointments with clients.
- Make copies of important documents.
- Answer, screen, and direct calls for individual Loan Officers.
- Accurately obtain & review applicant’s credit history.
- Systematically store and maintain client data and files.
- Properly prepare files for submission to processing, including reviewing files for completeness, accuracy, and compliance.
- Providing excellent customer service skills with clients and applicants to ensure client retention.
- Efficiently perform a variety of industry related research duties in support of the branch.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Licensed or ability to be licensed by the NMLS within the first 90 days of employment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Proficient organization skills: ability to prioritize.
- General knowledge of loan products and process.
- Prior mortgage lending or related sales experienced preferred.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and interpreting data.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
Learn more and apply on Handshake: https://gmu.joinhandshake.com/jobs/4745495/share_preview