APPLY NOW! Marketing Intern at Moxie
Improve your resume and gain brand-building experience through a social media internship at a growing salon!
Moxie is a small, well-established hair salon that is rebranding and moving locations. We will be located in Old Town Alexandria, and will open our doors in June. We are looking for someone creative and fun, with social media skills and experience, to help us build our new brand’s online presence.
This is a flexible position, consisting of less than 10 hours a week. Gaining familiarity with our brand and voice, as well as some content creation, will need to be completed in the salon. However, social media updates can be performed remotely. This position is unpaid.
The successful candidate will perform the following:
- Manage social media accounts and post content.
- Brainstorm, develop, and execute campaigns.
- Monitor relevant activity on various social media platforms, including Facebook and Instagram.
- Gauge account engagement success through account analytics.
- Translate the overall business concept to a social media audience with a clear understanding of our brand, customers, and the services we provide.
- Engage clients on social media platforms.
- Identify strategies to improve user experience on social platforms.
Interested candidates should apply by emailing a cover letter, resume, and examples of work to Stephanie Prinzbach and Meredith Nowlin (salon owners) at email@example.com