APPLY NOW! Business Development Executive at GravyWork
We’re building the future of work by leveraging technology to connect understaffed hospitality venues and private events with workers looking to improve their lives. Gravy Work supplies major brands: Hilton, Sodexo, Marriott in multiple markets. We have thousands of vetted and trained hospitality professionals signed up on the platform and growing every day. We are rapidly expanding to new markets and are looking for great salespeople to join the Gravy team.
The ideal candidate is interested in a career in sales, loves competition and is capable of thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The Business Development rep will be a recent college graduate who is personable, hardworking and interested in joining a rapidly growing startup!
- Develop and actively pursue list of targeted accounts by creating individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts and generate leads.
- Call on and develop relationships with new prospects in an effort to schedule demos and exceed department revenue expectations
- Exceed individual new business revenue targets and assigned monthly/quarterly KPI’s
- Must be an expert on the Gravy work platform and be able to present all Gravywork products and services to prospect accounts
- Effectively and accurately forecast sales opportunities and manage personal pipeline to maximize all business opportunities
- Monitor and report ALL sales activity within company CRM (HubSpot)
- Work with Account Management and Operations teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction with the Gravy Work product and organization
- Act as brand ambassador throughout all Gravy Work interactions, develop new prospects and identify (business) opportunities, acquire customer referrals and scout new Gravy workers through day to day/social interactions
- Create weekly sales reports to communicate current accomplishments and define goals, objectives, and milestones for the following week.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Tenacious & Competitive
- Interested in growing a career in sales with a disruptive technology platform
We Value Diversity and Inclusion:
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Gravy Work are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.