APPLY NOW! Jr. Marketing Coordinator at GravyWork
We are a fast-tracked startup with a group of successful serial entrepreneurs looking to hire an energetic, savvy, and action oriented marketer who can partner with the executive team to build and execute the marketing communications and demand generation plan for the company.
Gravy exists to connect people with high paying shifts that match their schedules, skills, and need for flexibility
Our mission is to increase every worker’s quality of life by empowering them with more opportunities. GravyWork connects modern workers looking for more flexibility, control, hours and income with organizations that need to increase fulfillment, reduce churn, and improve worker quality.
- Help craft and maintain the marketing goals, plan, and associated tactics
- Collaborate with the team to build and manage the marketing budget
- Create the marketing and demand generation metrics for the company
- Run campaigns across channels like- social, web, email, etc.
- Create messaging and content for social, blogs, and websites
- Manage marketing tools and systems
- Coordinate internal and external marketing communications
- Assemble marketing materials to support sales efforts, including presentation decks, marketing collateral (print, video, social, etc.) and promotional items
- Report directly to the CMO
- Ability to organize, analyze, and present marketing program data to management
- Familiarity and/or experience with Marketing Automation and CRM tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with event planning, social media (for business purposes)
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Graphic and web design experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field