APPLY NOW! Onboarding and Staffing Specialist at GravyWork
GravyWork is a W-2 staffing technology platform that makes it easy to hire and manage a flexible workforce—from on-demand to long-term. Employers get instant access to pre-screened workers, and workers get to choose jobs that fit their life with the benefits and protections they deserve.
The Onboarding and Staffing Specialist is responsible for providing support to the Branch Manager by assisting with daily operations for a location. This position advocates for the customer and associate experience. It also works on the process of generating sales, setting appointments, meeting with new and existing customers, and overseeing their accounts with service excellence. This position assists new Team Members with the employment process and assesses candidate strengths and skills to facilitate a great match for the assignment.
Do you want to be a high-energy star at one of the best staffing companies, putting people to work as a Staffing Specialist?
Here’s the work you get to do:
The Bilingual Staffing Specialist job builds business relationships with customers and team members, assists new applicants with the employment process, qualifies potential team members for eligibility to work, selects team members for job assignments and directs them to the job site location, follows up with customers on outstanding invoices, and much more!
And here’s the kind of person that will be amazing in this job:
- You can solve any problem. You love to win and determination and self-discipline have taken you far. You’re a true self starter.
- There are no slow days in this fast paced, high-demand position. Your “multi-tasking” skills will be put to the test as you juggle multiple requests and regularly face unexpected challenges that don’t have easy answers.
- You’re someone who can take a few deep breaths and shake it off when emotions get high. If you’re more reactive, or tend to take things personally, you’re not going to find happiness in this job.
- Even if you’ve had limited experience, you’re willing to learn how to look someone in the eye and have honest, transparent and courageous conversations. Your aptitude for influencing even the most stubborn people with your delicate powers of persuasion will come in handy!
- You need to be someone who thrives in a fast-changing environment. When there’s a problem, you don’t just have one solution, you come up with three!
What skills drive your success?
- 3 years customer service experience and/or recent education or military experience. 1+ years of appointment setting, retail sales, B2B sales, telemarketing, payroll, operational process experience also works. Fast-paced, customer focused job skills recognized.
- High school diploma or GED required but more education is great.
- Must have valid driver’s license and a car that can be used for work.
Job Type: Full-time
All employees and guests must take temperature checks, wear masks while not at their work station, and adhere to CDC guidelines.
Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to Alex Atwood at firstname.lastname@example.org