APPLY NOW! Marketing Communications Coordinator Intern at WashingtonExec
Marketing Communications Coordinator Intern
12150 Monument Drive
Fairfax, Va 22033
WashingtonExec is a leading digital media, membership and events company. The mission of WashingtonExec is to deliver outcome-driven and result-oriented networking programs to serve the needs of the Washington, D.C. executive community. We publish a daily digital magazine and host over 100 exclusive events per year. Our events allow executives to share ideas, identify best practices, and build their personal brand. Our readership encompasses the area’s top entrepreneurs, executives, and thought leaders.
Summer/Fall 2021 Intern Requirements:
- Help with coordinating and checking in people for our 100+ events WashingtonExec host per year in the Tysons Corner and Western Fairfax area.
- Assist with name badge and nameplate creation and handout material execution for 25+ person executive roundtables each week
- Assist with inviting, confirming and following up with event registrations.
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Must be detail-oriented, with effective organizational and project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent customer-service and interpersonal skills online, on the phone and in-person.
- This is a client facing position. Hospitality and/or retail experience is a plus.
- Must have a car (in order to attend events that are not metro-accessible in the Northern Virginia region)
Interested applicants, email your resume and cover letter to mail: email@example.com