APPLY NOW! Digital Marketing Assistant at Five Star Home Health Care
Join our team as our Digital Marketing Assistant to support the creation and execution of online marketing campaigns to reach our target audience for our programs and services. This multifaceted position requires experience with current and emerging digital marketing platforms such a YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. Assist with analytics such as conversion optimization, website statistics, marketing automation, digital advertising source tracking and A/B testing. Strong focus on business growth and gross margin return on investment (GMROI). Strong preference for interns with some experience with videography, storyboarding, production, editing, graphics and animation.
- Previous experience in digital marketing, SEO/SEM and social media.
- Some marketing experience with marketing automation tools as well as developing and implementing marketing campaigns across a variety of digital channels.
- Some experience with WordPress and Adobe Creative Cloud, or similar tools.
- Interest and passion for healthcare, fitness, nutrition and whole-person wellness.
- Intermediate skills and experience video production and editing.
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Strong project management and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically, generate creative solutions, manage multiple projects and achieve successful business results rapidly.
- Execute and report on a wide variety of campaigns that involve email, social media, training events and other marketing activities.
- Assist with writing and maintaining content and provide regular updates to company websites and social media sites.
- Coordinate editorial and promotional email marketing calendars.
- Assist with execution of digital marketing campaigns focused on inbound marketing, demand generation and lead generation.
- Assist with development of high-quality communications and collateral for prospects and clients, including email templates, print materials, video, PowerPoint presentations and webinars.
- Assist with creation of marketing emails, landing pages and forms to support event and other marketing campaigns and activities.
- Assist with market research studies, analyze findings, synthesize conclusions and make insight-driven recommendations.
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize campaign KPIs within a given budget, as well as develop ongoing performance reporting.
- Support the sales team to ensure all reporting and lead generating activities are being tracked properly and followed up.
- Monitor, extract and report on important data points throughout the lifecycle of each campaign and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments, conversion tests and A/B tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Coordinate a marketing campaign calendar, designed to drive revenue growth through regularly scheduled emails, webinars, content promotions, and advertising.
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in marketing or marketing analytics, with entrepreneurism minor/interest
- Strong leadership and verbal communication
- Preferred but not required, previous work on a project/program that was successfully implemented
- Proficiency in marketing platforms and digital creation software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Read more and apply on Handshake: https://gmu.joinhandshake.com/jobs/5098907/share_preview