APPLY NOW! Technology Analyst Intern at Transparency Invest
TECHNOLOGY ANALYST INTERN
WHO WE ARE: Transparency Invest™ is a technology-based organization with a massive transformative purpose to positively impact one billion lives. We are a leader in transparency research, financial indexes and educational services, with a mission to accelerate the world’s adoption of transparency. We relentlessly pursue solutions to solve the world’s biggest problems through Transparency.
WHAT YOU WILL DO: The Technology Analyst Intern will work alongside another analyst to assist developing new and efficient technological and programmatic initiatives and solutions that form the core of Transparency Invest and its products. This position will report to Transparency Invest’s CEO and another analyst while aiding in the creation and implementation of new technologies to create new capabilities and enhance existing ones. The individual will be an integral part of the company’s massive transformative purpose of positively impacting one billion lives through Transparency. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Becoming familiar with the workflow and processes that make up Transparency Invest products and assess how certain technologies or programs could aid in their creation and maintenance.
- Writing efficient Python programs to supplement Transparency Invest’s currently existing technological infrastructure.
- Using platforms such as Amazon Web Services to collect data and run programs.
- Utilizing statistical and quantitative techniques on datasets to support hypotheses regarding the feasibility and performance of newly created programs.
- Exploring already existing software options and assess their effectiveness in supporting Transparency Invest’s mission.
- Attending analyst and other Transparency Invest team meetings.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are an analytical and results-driven individual who can articulate problems, and utilize technologies, such as Python, to solve them.
- You have the ability to consistently exercise discretion and judgment using knowledge of finance, programming, statistics, and machine learning.
- You have a willingness to learn and become familiar with the new platforms and methodologies.
- You are a problem solver in a fast-paced environment, adapting to change, and communicating solutions to team and management.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send resume and brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org