APPLY NOW! Social Media Marketing Internship at Pink Space Theory
Pink Space Theory (PST) is looking for eager interns to support our growing business needs. PST is a newly established nonprofit with a mission to engage students in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math (STEAM) programs through problem-based activities that stimulate their ability to think critically, communicate freely and work with others in collaborative and creative ways.
We are looking for motivated and talented individuals to join our team. The goal of this internship is to help further develop your social media skills in a professional work environment. Pink Space Theory will provide a stipend per semester.
As an intern, you will be working closely with the CEO/President to use social media platforms to promote and increase brand awareness of Pink Space Theory’s brand image.
Interns will be able to apply classroom based knowledge to projects and gain essential skills needed to be career ready. Pink Space Theory is dedicated to developing successful leaders, and we strive to make this internship as realistic and informative as possible.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and grow social media presence/profiles
- Moderate comments across social media profiles
- Utilize social media profiles to campaign events
- Maintain, post and, update social media profiles such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram with appropriate and appealing content.
- Assist with social media analytics and reporting
- Assist in loading/producing stories/creating social media graphics and SEO captions
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education:
- Advanced knowledge of popular social media platforms from a brand perspective
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, motivated, self-directed, and creative
- Ability to project prioritize and meet deadlines
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- 6-8 hours a week
- We are a mobile operation; however, you may be required to occasionally support a face to face meeting in the Northern Virginia area.
- Resume or CV should be provided in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format.
- The position is expected to span over a 4-6 month period.
- This is an unpaid internship.
- School credit is available upon request.
- Networking with corporate, nonprofit, and for-profit organizations.
- The knowledge that the work you are supporting is changing the lives of children.
How to Apply:
To apply, please send your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Social Media Intern Position. For questions or concerns, email email@example.com or call (571) 732-2001. Visit our website at http://www.pinkspacetheory.org/ for more information about PST.
Read More on Handshake: https://gmu.joinhandshake.com/jobs/5195891/share_preview