Why Choose the Mason MBA Degree?
With so many choices in MBA programs, it can be hard to find the program that works best for you. There are many factors to consider. Below are eight reasons that make the Mason MBA degree stand out among other top MBA programs in the Washington, D.C, region.
- Return on Investment: The current statistics support that MBA graduates can expect significant increases in salary upon graduation, as well as greater earning power throughout their lifetimes. The 2015 Mason MBA Class experienced this ROI firsthand.
- 33% secured a new position
- 49% received a promotion
- 79% received a raise
- Career Services for Life: At Mason, our team of dedicated career service professionals and our vast network of relationships with employers, recruiters, and associations will help you map a successful course to career advancement that is unique to your goals. Students who earn their MBA degree from Mason get hands on career services during their program and for the rest of their lives.
- Strategic Locations: With Washington, D.C., right outside our doorstep, Mason MBA students have access to the fourth largest economy in the nation, with one of the lowest unemployment rates in the country. Many international companies call our nation’s capital home, and opportunities abound in commerce, government agencies, nonprofits, and education.
- Global Perspective: The Mason MBA degree offers a global edge by allowing you to explore the role of management in the complex global economy and examining the risks and opportunities inherent in global commerce firsthand on a week-long global residency. Achieve a working knowledge of other cultures, global business trends, and shifting markets to make you more competitive once you graduate.
- Diverse Options for Specializations: At George Mason University, our list of MBA specializations let you decide where to focus your passions and widen the net of your opportunities. You can also use your electives to complete a Certificate in Business Analytics.
- Experienced Peers: You’ll begin your MBA journey within a cohort, providing a supportive, cohesive learning environment, the ability to connect with like-minded peers, and a sense of community with others also seeking to grow educationally, personally, and professionally.
- Supportive Alumni Network: When you choose George Mason University, you are not only choosing one of the top MBA programs in the region, you are choosing the vast opportunities open to Mason graduates through our large business alumni network (29,000 members and counting).
- World-class faculty: Our professors aren’t just credentialed, they’re experienced. You’ll benefit from their decades of hard-won business acumen and be able to apply it to projects you’ll be working on at real companies as part of your MBA experience.
Located in the metro Washington, D.C. area with campus in Arlington and Fairfax, George Mason’s MBA Program, prepares the next generation of business leaders through a rigorous, stimulating business and management curriculum based on a global perspective, industry demand, and leadership preparing graduates with the skills they need to pursue the career they want. Mason’s top MBA program is ranked #74 on the “Best Part-time MBA” list by U. S. News & World Report. Dedicated career services staff offers personalized career consulting services to students during the program and alumni after graduation.Open modal
Trackback from your site.