Meet Our Fall 2014 MS in Real Estate Development Students
The Mason MS in Real Estate Development (MRED) program continues to attract high quality applicants, which created tough decisions for the Admissions Committee. Only 21 applicants were accepted for the Fall 2014 semester. Here is a snapshot of our new class…
- A practicing urban designer and community planner from one of the Mid-Atlantic’s best landscape architecture/planning firms who has worked on a variety of complex design projects including UVA’s campus in Charlottesville and the National 4H Campus Master Plan in DC.
- A paralegal from one of the region’s premier law firms where she practices as a member of the real estate team solving developers’ due diligence, environmental impact and entitlement problems
- A jack-of-all-trades SFD residential developer working in a small/exurban market who is entering the Mason MRED program to gain the skills and knowledge necessary to transition to large-scale commercial development in a major market
- A licensed architect now working for one of the area’s major construction companies who has filled roles from client liaison to senior project manager on some of the National Capital Region’s most visible projects: U.S. National History Museum (The Mall), One Freedom Square (Reston Town Center) and DC USA (Columbia Heights)
- A trio of lease specialists at the United States Government Services Administration (GSA) responsible for securing office space for our nation’s Executive Branch agencies. They come to Mason with high level experience preparing property analytics, conducting agency budget analyses and crafting lease documents
- A Russian citizen who speaks five languages with experience orchestrating real estate development and sales projects in the Moscow market
- A broker with the National Capital Region’s leading condominium consulting and sales firm who has worked with all the major multifamily developers perfecting a skill set that includes marketing, feasibility studies, project design and land brokerage
- A Vice President of the Development, Design and Construction Division for one of the region’s largest development companies who has been instrumental in creating a real estate portfolio exceeding $4 billion of retail, office and residential properties.
Trackback from your site.