Register for Lunch and Research Workshop
The School of Business is hosting an informal workshop entitled “Finding and Winning Grants: Focus on NSF, Foundations and Corporations” from noon until 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 12 in room 204 of Enterprise Hall. Kathleen Bell (left), grants coordinator, University Libraries, will lead the discussion.
A lunch (pizza and beverages) will be provided.
Bell will offer insights about the research grant development process, including:
• Best search strategies for identifying funding opportunities,
• A look at who funds what and how to develop research relevant to the current funding environment,
• Tips for increasing your odds of securing grant funding,
• Essential factors to consider when planning a proposal, and
• Advice for writing compelling proposals.
To register, email J.P. Auffret at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trackback from your site.