The School of Business Office of Career Services provides School of Business students and alumni with one-on-one career advising, resume and cover letter reviews, internship for academic credit, job search support, interview preparation, and career coaching.
Make An Appointment
Alumni should contact our office directly at email@example.com or 703-993-2140 to schedule an appointment.
Current undergraduate students, go to Navigate Mason at https://gmu.campus.eab.com/.
- Access Navigate Mason at https://gmu.campus.eab.com/
- Enter your Mason NetID and password. Select login.
- Select the "Get Assistance" button in the top right corner.
- When prompted to answer “What type of appointment would you like to set up?” select “Academic Advising.”
- In the “Service” drop down menu, scroll down until you see “School of Business Office of Career Services.”
- Pick an appointment type from the list of services under our office.
- Click “Find an available time” and choose a date and time from our available appointments.
- Make sure you include your preferred contact information (Zoom Meeting ID, phone number, etc.), as well as a brief description of what you want to talk about during the appointment in the comments.
- Email any relevant documents (resume, cover letter, job description, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and G# in the subject line.