The School of Business Office of Career Services provides School of Business students and alumni with one-on-one career advising, resume and cover letter reviews, internship for academic credit, job search support, interview preparation, and career coaching.
Please Note: In-person Drop-in Hours are temporarily suspended to maintain social distancing for the safety of students and staff.
Join our virtual Drop-Ins here: https://go.gmu.edu/CareerServicesDropIn Password: SBUSCS
Monday: 2pm-4pm & 5pm-7pm
Thursday: 10am - 12pm
Friday: 10am - 12pm
Make An Appointment
Alumni should contact our office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-993-2140 to schedule an appointment.
Current undergraduate students, go to Navigate Mason at https://gmu.campus.eab.com/.
- Access Navigate Mason at https://gmu.campus.eab.com/
- Enter your Mason NetID and password. Select login.
- Select the "Get Assistance" button in the top right corner.
- When prompted to answer “What type of appointment would you like to set up?” select “Academic Advising.”
- In the “Service” drop down menu, scroll down until you see “School of Business Office of Career Services.”
- Pick an appointment type from the list of services under our office.
- Click “Find an available time” and choose a date and time from our available appointments.
- Make sure you include your preferred contact information (Zoom Meeting ID, phone number, etc.), as well as a brief description of what you want to talk about during the appointment in the comments.
- Email any relevant documents (resume, cover letter, job description, etc.) to email@example.com with your name and G# in the subject line.