We seek partnerships with area corporations that see the value of a relationship with one of the top 100 business schools in the U.S. Our partners receive enhanced recruiting and marketing opportunities while achieving corporate social responsibility goals by contributing to a non-profit, higher education organization. Partnership areas can include:
- Student Club Activities
- Career Activities
- Customized Executive Education
- Research Collaborations
- Custom Opportunities
In addition to meeting current corporate needs, a School of Business Corporate Partnership offers you unique opportunities to interact with our students on many levels. Involvement in the classroom as a guest speaker or participation in career fairs, career advice panels, and case competition juries, provides a variety of forums for you to build relationships with promising recruits.
Our partners are crucial players in maintaining our high academic and professional standards. Corporate community giving to the School of Business attracts top students and teaching talent to the area through a variety of mechanisms—each designed to meet your objectives.
Recent partnerships include:
- Case Competition Underwriting – USPS, United Bank, First Virginia Community Bank, The Business Bank
- Dean’s Excellence Fund Support – ExxonMobil
- Teaching Fellowship Creation – Goodman and Company
- Curriculum Collaboration – Lockheed Martin
- Research Cooperative – Federal Agencies
- Seed funding for a Center Real Estate Entrepreneurship – Deloitte
- Seed funding for a Fraud Prevention Center – KPMG
- Executive Education Alliances – Cisco, Northrop Grumman
- Term Faculty Fellowship – Grant Thornton
Let us establish a partnership around your company’s philanthropic vision. Contact us to find out how you can be a part of the George Mason School of Business today.