Chief Data Officer
What You'll Learn
Upon successful completion of the CDO program, participants will be able to:
- Establish and lead the data organization’s data activities as a strategic and aligned business partner.
- Develop, in concert with senior leadership, a comprehensive strategic data plan with a mission, vision, and specific, measurable goals that is fully aligned with the organization.
- Effectively and efficiently execute the strategic data plan.
- Build the necessary infrastructure to integrate data practices into the business.
- Create and sustain an enabling data-focused ecosystem with conditions to encourage a culture of data driven understanding and decision making, innovations for data management applications, and value creation.
- Engage the organization’s leadership team in support of data initiatives at the enterprise level.
- Lead innovation and change activities by fully leveraging the data asset of the organization.
Program Cost: $8,500
- George Mason Alumni, employee, or student please call 703-993-8275
- Government and group discounts also available
Program Delivery: Online/in-person hybrid program
- October 21-23, 2020: Virtual Opening
- October 27, 2020 - February 22, 2021: Online Sessions
- March 4-5 and 24-26, 2021: In-person Sessions
Participants who have completed the application and registration process will be given access to program materials and pre-reading in Blackboard two weeks before the start of the program.