Chief Data Officer
Who Should Attend
The Chief Data Officer (CDO) Program, designed in partnership with the College of Science and the CDO Advisory Council, is uniquely positioned for those on a career path to move into a CDO or similar C-level position or currently serving in a CDO role. Data scientists, data analysts and directors and VPs, data specialists: directors and managers of various database applications, data integrity, quality, architecture processes and governance, analytics, and other data focused activities, and senior managers and directors from operations and organizational business units and roles are encouraged to apply.
You should have:
- Four to six years of experience in middle to upper management with demonstrated organizational leadership experience.
- Working knowledge of data management tools and experience implementing data management practices.
- Solid communications skills.
- An undergraduate degree or the equivalent experience.
- Complete the online application and submit your resume to email@example.com. There is no application fee.
- A decision letter will be forwarded within one week of your application.
- If accepted, your decision letter will include instructions to register and pay for the program.
- Once registered, a welcome packet with program details and logistics will be emailed to you.
- There is no deadline to apply. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until the cohort is full.