Chief Risk Officer
Who Should Attend
The Chief Risk Officer (CRO) Program, designed in partnership with the CRO Advisory Council, is uniquely positioned for those on a career path to move into a CRO or similar C-level position or currently serving in a CRO role. Current risk management CROs, directors, and managers; risk management specialists in all domains of risk management; leaders, including senior managers, directors and above from operations, program and organizational business units and roles who have been responsible for risk management practices within their units and board members charged with risk management oversight who want to learn more about risk management practices are encouraged to apply.
You should have:
- Four to six years of experience in middle to upper management with demonstrated organizational leadership experience.
- Working knowledge of risk management tools.
- Experience implementing risk management practices.
- Solid communications skills.
- An undergraduate degree or the equivalent experience.
- Complete the online application and submit your resume to email@example.com. There is no application fee.
- A decision letter will be forwarded within one week of your application.
- If accepted, your decision letter will include instructions to register and pay for the program.
- Once registered, a welcome packet with program details and logistics will be emailed to you.
- There is no deadline to apply. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until the cohort is full.