Leading Transformation in the Print Industry
Offered in partnership with the Association for Print Technologies and open to individuals in the print technology industry.
Designed to provide leaders with the knowledge, skills and abilities required to transform a company and generate continued success in an industry being disrupted by radical change in technologies, markets, business and financial models.
The Leading Transformation in the Print Industry program provides executives in the print industry with new perspectives on managing market disruption, developing and cultivating customer value, and implementing new innovative strategies. Executives will develop a broader set of skills as well as business perspective that provides a solid context for decision-making.
Program Delivery: Three online sessions via George Mason Blackboard platform
Session 1 – Creating a Strategic Vision of the Marketplace
- June 3 – June 9, Module 1: Understanding the Nature of Disruption
- June 10 – June 16, Module 2: Innovative Business Models: Then, Now and in the Future
- June 17 – June 23, Module 3: Strategic Thinking, Value Proposition Models and Mission Fulfillment
Session 2 – Harnessing a Value-Based Vision of the Customer
- July 1 – July 12, Module 4: Creating a Customer-Focused Organization
- July 13 – July 19, Module 5: Mastering Customer Dynamics and the Customer Journey
- July 20 – July 26, Module 6: Creating Sustaining Sources of Value
Session 3 –Leveraging the Voice of the Process
- Aug 3 – Aug 9, Module 7: How Operations Enables (Business Model) Innovation
- Aug 10 – Aug 16, Module 8: Customer Value Mapping
- Aug 17 – Aug 23, Module 9: Value Stream Mapping
Meet the Instructors:
- Gautham Vadakkepatt, PhD, Assistant Professor of Marketing and Retail Academic Director
- Ioannis Bellos, PhD, Associate Professor of Information Systems and Operations Management
- Saurabh Mishra, PhD, Associate Professor of Marketing and Dean’s Scholar