Leading Transformation in the Print Industry
Offered in partnership with the Association for Print Technologies and open to individuals in the print technology industry.
Designed to provide leaders with the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to transform a company and generate continued success in an industry being disrupted by a radical change in technologies, markets, business, and financial models.
The Leading Transformation in the Print Industry program provides executives in the print industry with new perspectives on managing market disruption, developing and cultivating customer value, and implementing new innovative strategies. Executives will develop a broader set of skills as well as business perspective that provides a solid context for decision-making.
Program Delivery: Three online sessions via George Mason Blackboard platform
Session 1 – Creating a Strategic Vision of the Marketplace
- August 11 – August 17, Module 1: Understanding the Nature of Marketplace Disruption
- August 18 – August 24, Module 2: Business Model Innovation
- August 25 – August 31, Module 3: Customer-Focused Strategy
Session 2 – Harnessing a Strategic Vision of the Customer
- September 15 – September 21, Module 4: Creating a Customer-Focused Organization
- September 22 – September 28, Module 5: Mastering Customer Dynamics and the Customer Journey
- September 29 – October 5, Module 6: Creating Sustaining Sources of Value
Session 3 –Leveraging the Voice of the Process
- October 13 - October 19, Module 7: Customer Value Mapping
- October 20 - October 26, Module 8: Design for Innovation
- October 27 - November 2, Module 9: Value Stream Mapping
Meet the Instructors:
- Gautham Vadakkepatt, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Marketing and Retail Academic Director
- Ioannis Bellos, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Information Systems and Operations Management
- Saurabh Mishra, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Marketing and Dean’s Scholar
- Brett Josephson, Ph.D., Associate Dean for Executive Development and Associate Professor of Marketing