Murray III, James
- BS - Mathmatics, State University of New York, Albany
- MS - Computer Science, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- MS - Information Systems, George Washington University
- DSc - Artificial Intelligence, George Washington University
- MBA - Business Administration, George Mason University
- MS - Finance, George Washington University
Murray is a supporting faculty member in the Information Systems and Operations Management area of the School of Business at George Mason University.
Published an article titled, “Risk, Process Maturity, and Project Performance: An Empirical Analysis of US Federal Government Technology Projects,” (with colleagues Sidhartha Das and Anant Mishra) in Production & Operations Management in 2016.
Published an article titled, “Managing Risks in Federal Government Information Technology Projects: Does Process Maturity Matter?” in Production & Operations Management in 2014 (with colleagues Sidhartha Das and Anant Mishra).