- Business analytics
- Supply chain management
- Intelligent transportation system
- Transportation modelling
Ph.D. (Transportation), Civil Engineering
Virginia Polytechnic and State University, Blacksburg, Virginia
Master of Science (Transportation), Civil Engineering
Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
Master of City Planning (Transportation Planning)
Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering
Myongji University, Seoul, Korea
- Sin, H. and Nam, D., A Study on Ergonomic Traffic Sign focused on Spatial Compatibility, Journal of The Korea Institute of Intelligent Transportation Systems, Volume 16, No. 2, pp. 83-91, 2017.
- Sin, H. and Joo, Y., Development of urban disaster evacuation model using Cube Avenue, Spatial Information Research, Issue 3, pp. 513-521, June 2017.
- Ko, J., Kim, D., Sin, H., and Lee, S., The efficiency of vehicle monitoring locations for a voluntary travel demand management program, Transport, Volume 29, Issue 3, pp. 324-331, 2014.
- Sin, H. and Joo, Y., A Study on Prototype Model for Mesoscopic Evacuation Using Cube Avenue Simulation Model, Journal of Korea Spatial Information Society, Vol. 21, No.5, pp. 33-41, October 2013.
- Sin, H. and Nam, D., Optimum Speed Simulation for Electronic Toll Collection, Journal of Institute of Internet Broadcasting and Communication, Volume 13, No. 3, pp. 87-92, 2013.