Dunbar, Teresa E
- Financial & Human IQ & Emotional EQ
- Diagnostic Analytics
- Best-in-class established and emerging technologies and its impact on transforming industries
- MBA, Business Administration and Human Resource Management, 1997
- Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia - Virginia Bankers School of Bank Management, 1996
- BS – George Mason University – School of Business, 1992
- East Carolina University – RMA-ECU Commercial Credit and Lending School, 2000
- Leadership Fairfax, 2004
Teresa E. Dunbar is an accomplished entrepreneur successful at driving business strategy, developing operational functions, managing complex corporate environments, and creating productive company cultures.
Proven executive leader with extensive experience in policy, development, strategic planning, and analysis to drive growth within companies. Ms. Dunbar has decades of experience in banking, finance, technology, higher education and people management.
Ms. Dunbar is Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer for Dunbar Consulting, Inc., which is a small, privately-held custom software and services company. She holds a patent in her name.
Ms. Dunbar is an Adjunct Professor at George Mason University School of Business teaching Business Foundations.
Ms. Dunbar formed a real estate holding company in 2005 and provides consulting services in commercial real estate.
Ms. Dunbar served as Director for ALO, a premier provider of proficient outsourcing solutions for legal processing work.
Ms. Dunbar is an Advisory Board Member to MDLabLink, LLC, which specializes in delivering high-usability healthcare IT software that facilitates sharing of data between core clinical and business units at hospitals and medical centers of all sizes. She secured a trademark for MDLabLink.
Ms. Dunbar has nearly 20-years experience in the banking & financial services industry.
Ms. Dunbar's focus on community leadership has allowed her to serve and hold numerous positions in charitable and civic associations.
IEEE Computer Society – Technology and Engineering Society
Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
The Association of Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business (IMA)
- Awarded Capstone – Kagan-Rollhaus MBA Award for most outstanding business plan of the year
- Graduated Top 10 in Class at VBA School of Bank Management
- Numerous awards for Excellent in CRM & Human Capital