Doctor in Business Administration, Global Operations & Supply Chain Management
Master’s in Business Administration, Supply Chain & Operations Management
Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Acquisition & Contract Management
Dr. Jonathan Opata is an emerging expert in Government Procurement and Supply Chain Operations. He worked with several institutions, such as the Ridge Regional Hospital-Ghana, Maryland Department of Transportation, State Highway Administration, Maryland Aviation Administration, (Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport), Baltimore City Bureau of Procurement (Maryland Law Department, Baltimore Convention Center). He is known for developing winning proposals and providing leadership in building high performance teams.
- Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM)
- Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM)
- Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM)
- Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM)
- Fellow- Chartered Institute for Supply Chain Management (FCISCM)
- Member, Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (MCIPS)
INVITED PRESENTATIONS & SEMINARS ATTENDED
- Free Trade and outsourcing, the impact on Business performance
- Performance Based Contracting
- Successfully Managing China Supplier Relations
- How does weather impact procurement?
- Making it Work - Fundamentals and Best Practices of Procurement Cards
- Greening Your Value Chain: Safer Chemicals, Materials and Products
- Freight Forwarding Basics, Best Practices, Ports, Tracking and More
- Port Congestion - Are the Products You Ordered Going to Arrive on Time?
- Developing Social Media Content for Supply Chain Management”
- Game Changer: Capture Value as You Negotiate
- How good project management techniques can benefit sourcing and contracts
Government Procurement Conference Dec. 2017, Australia, Sydney
Topic: The Changing Roles of Chief Procurement Officers.
Supply Chain Ted Talk: United States Department of Treasury- June. 2019
Topic: Minimizing Supply Chain Disruptions