Huang, Chun-Lung (Nic)
- Ph.D - University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- M.B.A. - San Francisco State University
- M.S. - University of Oregon
- B.C.E. - Chung Yuan Christian University, Taiwan
Nic Huang joined George Mason University in Fall 2021 as an Assistant Professor of Information Systems and Operations Management. He has earned his doctoral degree in Management Information Systems from the University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee.
Dr. Huang has taught number of years at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse as an assistant professor, the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee as a lecturer, and James Madison University as a visiting assistant professor.
• Huang, C. L., & Haried, P. (2019). An Evaluation of Uncertainty and Anticipatory Anxiety Impacts on Technology Use. The International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction (IJHCI). DOI: 10.1080/10447318.2019.1672410
• Haried, P., & Huang, C. L. (2014). Managing International Information Technology Project Relationships: An Agency Theory Perspective. International Journal of Information Technology Project Management (IJITPM), 5(2), 1-131
• Annual Eagle Teaching Excellence Award nomination at UW – La Crosse, Spring 2018 & 2020
• Graduates acknowledgement to Student Affairs at UW – La Crosse, Spring 2019 & Fall 2020
• The ESSLY Awards – 2020 Student-Athlete Instructor of the Year nomination at UW – La Crosse, Spring 2020