Alternate MS in Accounting Pathways
The MS in Accounting (MSA) is 30 credits and can be completed full-time in one year at the Fairfax campus or online.
- Build time into your schedule to complete an internship and improve your employment options.
- Part-time and online options also available.
Accounting Advisory Board
For applicants who have had an internship, have an internship offer, and/or are currently employed with any of the following Accounting Advisory Board organizations, they will qualify for the Accounting Advisory Board applicant process.
- List of Members
- Aronson LLC
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- BDO USA LLP
- CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
- Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Frank & Company, P.C.
- Grant Thornton, LLP
- Grossberg Company LLP
- Government Accountability Office
- Kearney & Company, PC
- KPMG, LLP
- Miller Consulting Group, LLC
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- RSM US LLP
- Rubino & Company
- Ryan Sharkey
- Thompson, Greenspon & Co., PC
- Young Accountancy Group
For applicants applying who have had an internship and/or are currently employed with any of the following Accounting Advisory Board organizations, they will be required to submit:
- The online application/application fee
- College Transcripts
We require unofficial copies of your transcripts for application review. If admitted however, all applicants are required to submit official transcripts prior to the last day to add/drop courses in their first term. Unofficial transcripts should be uploaded to your online application. Official electronic transcripts can be sent to email@example.com or mailed to
George Mason University
Office of Graduate Admissions
4400 University Drive, MSN 4C8
Fairfax, VA 22030
- Internship letter/letter of support from the accounting organization they are aligned with
- A current resume
- International Applicant Requirements: Proof of English proficiency for students who have earned their degree outside the U.S. (either TOEFL or IELTS) Official transcript evaluation