|Pathway||Online Application/Fee||College Transcripts||Goals Statement||GMAT/GRE||Recommendations||Resume|
For any applicants interested in applying to the MSA program.
|Bachelor's Accelerated Masters (MSAccel) |
For Mason undergraduate accounting majors only.
| Accounting Advisory Board |
Applicants who had an internship (or have an offer) with one of our Advisory Board organizations.
|✔||✔||-||-||Internship offer letter/letter of support from organization||✔|
|Certificates Pathway |
For applicants who have completed at least two courses in one of our accounting graduate certificate programs, with grades of B or better.
To apply, go to our online application. The $75.00 application fee will be waived if you:
- Attend one of our admission events
- Submit your application by the priority deadline
- Pursue one of our pathways programs
Applicants must hold a baccalaureate degree from an institution of higher education accredited by a Mason-recognized U.S. institutional accrediting agency or international equivalent.
We require unofficial copies of your transcripts for application review. If admitted, however, all applicants are required to submit official transcripts prior to the last day to add/drop courses in their first term. Unofficial transcripts should be uploaded to your online application. Official electronic transcripts can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
George Mason University Office of Graduate Admissions
4400 University Drive, MSN 4C8
Fairfax, VA 22030
As we review your application, what more would you like us to know as we consider your candidacy?
GMAT or GRE Score
The GRE or GMAT test is not required – however if you would like to submit a test score with your application, we invite you to do so. Learn more about our test-optional admissions policy.
Letters of Recommendation
- 2 professional letters of recommendation except for the following:
- Accounting Advisory Board - you will need an internship offer letter/letter of support from the accounting organization.
- Proof of English proficiency for students who have earned their degree outside the U.S. (either TOEFL or IELTS)
- Official transcript evaluation